Well the worst has happened. The School has decided that the grounds cannot be used on the weekend. The grounds are already water logged and with more rain predicted there is no hope of them being in a fit state to use by the weekend.
We have been offered two alternatives
1. Reduced display around some of the roads and behind the cricket pitch. This would be limited to a few hundred cars and I believe too hard to arrange at short notice.
2. A new date September 14th. We would be able to use the grounds but the School would not be able to supply catering facilities. We would have to supply our own.
Personally I would be happy to move to the 14th and arrange our own catering but we would need as many clubs as possible to come as well. I realise that it is a big ask to consider the 14th but if you could get back to me ASAP we can make a decision.