To advertise here please contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
All for sales will be removed 30 days after listed, unless the email@example.com is notified that you wish to keep it advertised.
1977 Mini Clubman
- 998cc Engine
- Excellent tan interior
- Mag wheels with good tyres
$5,000, please Phone 02 9630 7367
2010 Mini Cooper S R56
- 57,500 kms
- Rego expiry Jun 2015
- One female driver since new
$18,000, please contact Jess 0423430037
1963 Mini 850
- I have owned the car for the past 20 years
- It has been fitted with retractable seat belts
- Power disc brakes
- Graham Russell built 1360cc engine
- Adjustable camber fitted on the front
- Generator and alternator have been replaced
- Engine only done 10,000 kms
- There is a small hole in the drivers seat
- Spare parts and bits and pieces come with the car
- New steering rack
$15,000, please contact Andrew on 02 9953 4864
1969 Mini Matic MK11
- Single Owner
- Only done 60,766 original miles
- Elderly owner in retirement home no longer drives and would like to find a new owner who can breathe new life into this classic original.
- Vehicle is currently unregistered but in good working order and has been garaged its entire life
- Comes with original Driver’s Handbook, Purchase Receipt & Sales Brochure.
Offers above $6500.00, please phone 0434 409 688
2009 Mini Cooper
Chilli Red 6. Sp man only 12118 original km’s permanently garaged fully serviced in Immaculate cond inside and out barely run in . Would suit new buyer $19500 Ono
Any further info call Trev on 042884379976
Moke For Sale
Click on Pictures to Enlarge
I am offering up for auction my Mini Moke they being of Export style not as per Australian design of ADR ruling. Both these units are need of detail repairs as they have rust in floors along with side panels and other areas. The Yellow Moke came from Victoria and was bought as a restoration job but then things changed and I decided to purchase another one so along came the Orange unit that was purchased from Queensland and that being a restoration job but then I moved so both were moved with me. Having knowing a bit about Minis and Mokes when the Orange one arrived I was surprised to find it as well being another export Moke.
The Yellow Moke is of 998cc engine with a long gear stick and nothing out of the bag and having been left to rust away with its damage from previous accident made a lot of sense buys the other one.
$2000.00, please contact Peter on 0408 631 029