Sunday 18th February 2018
On Sunday 18th February, The Mini Car Club will be cruising to the Australian Reptile Park at Somersby for a fun day to meet the animals.
The Australian Reptile Park is the best family FUN day out! Exciting wildlife shows, loads of animal interaction and great customer service is what we are famous for!
- Meet Elvis, the crankiest crocodile in Australia
- See reptiles up-close and meet loads of cuddly Aussie animals
- Professional photos with furry and scaly new friends
- Venomous snake and funnel web spider milking’s
- Children’s reptilian adventure playground
- Animal Encounters – get up close and personal with our animals
- Behind the Scenes tours
- Hand feed friendly free-range kangaroos
- Great value – just $90 for a family of four! (2 adults + 2 children)
- minimum group of 15 people
- Group bookings $28 per adult and $16 per child, with Seniors (65+)$19
Meet at Thornleigh McDonalds at 8:30am for 9:00am departure. Travel up Pennant Hills road to Hornsby then onto the old Pacific Hway to Somersby. Approx 1hour
If you want to meet the group at the Reptile Park and take advantage of the group entry price then please wait in the car park for the members from Sydney to arrive at approx. 10:00am. We all need to enter as a single group to obtain the discounted price.
Bring your own picnic, BBQ or food is available from the onsite Hard Croc café.
Please Note: I will require numbers of people who will be attending so I can arrange for the group booking prices, please RSVP by Friday 16th February
For more information and to confirm you will be attending please contact Michael Benton 0411 019 112 or Rob Weir 0418 161 918
Gus Staunton Points