The Mini Car Club of NSW was started over 50 years ago when a bunch of motoring enthusiasts pooled their resources in celebration of the small car that would redefine motoring forever.
Since its humble beginnings the Mini Car Club of NSW has grown to be one of the strongest motoring clubs in NSW and boasts a membership of around 650.
The Club has a long and proud history of success in motorsport and concourse events. The annual calendar has a wide range of events and opportunities to meet at:
- Club runs
- Motorsport events including motorkhanas and supersprints
- Motorsport driver training days
- Social events
- Show and Shines
- And much more
The club extends a warm welcome to any Mini enthusiasts to join in and help keep the Mini spirit alive. Young or old, new to Minis or an old pro, a rusty daily hack or a pristine show car, modified or standard, there is something for everyone in the Mini Car Club of NSW.
2020 Membership forms are available HERE
Or proceed to the Membership Renewal page to renew your membership online.
The Mini Car Club of NSW is a not-for-profit organisation for Mini enthusiasts to come together and join in various motorsport and social events.
Membership benefits include:
- Bi-monthly magazine posted to your address
- Event Information available on website and Facebook
- Monthly member and enthusiasts meetings
- Large variety of club regalia for sale
- Access to concessional historic plate and Modified scheme
- Entry for new members to driver training days
- Complimentary entry to the annual Christmas party
- Access to Mini Club social runs and affiliated Club events
- Reduced entry fee for Mini Club organised events
- Complimentary 25 and 50 years’ service badges
- Free club stickers for all membership renewal
- Subsidised Club shirt for members attending overseas International Mini Meetings