The Mini Car Club of NSW is proud to announce the staging of “Minis DownUnder2021”. The Mini Car Club of NSW has been involved with similar significant events over the past 30 years including Minifest ’91, Minis Down Under in 2001, Minis Down Under in 2006, Oz50 in 2011 and now “Minis DownUnder 2021”.
“Minis DownUnder 2021” to be held at Rosehill Gardens on Sunday 2nd May 2021, will celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Minis’ manufacture in Sydney and the release of the Australian built Morris 850 in March 1961.
Minis DownUnder 2021 is primarily a Show ‘n Shine: The biggest gathering of Minis in Sydney for the decade, it is open to ALL minis and variants, classic or new. They do not need to be in pristine condition although they must be clean. Entry to be judged is optional.
We are investigating other events such as mini cruise around Sydney, Saturday night dinner and Motorkhana if there is interest.
Mini Car Clubs from all states and territories are invited to enter and display their Minis and MINIs. Membership of our club is not required.
All entrants must pre book and there will be a discounted entry fee for early bird entries. Booking dates, costs and details will be provided mid-2020. Spectator admission will be open to the general public.
The family friendly event will also include:
- Mini Trade area: Mini Specialists offering parts and services.
- Mini Bits ‘n Pieces: An area for mini enthusiasts to display Mini bits for private sale.
- Mini Merchandise
- Mini only parking: A priority parking area in the car park for minis only. Once the Grand Pavilion is fully booked interested participants or spectators with minis will be invited to park in this area.
- Foods stalls and break out area for entrants and visitors.
- Rocker Cover racing
- Children’s entertainment area.
For more information please email: MDU2021@miniclub.com.au
Minis DownUnder 2021
Mini Car Club of NSW