All Historic Plate car owners.

Don’t forget if you haven’t renewed your club membership by now and you have a Historic registered mini then you are no longer legally able to drive your car.

If you are planning to drive your historic registered mini please renew your club membership as soon as possible.

You can pay via the website and complete the online form and pay via PayPal or direct debit.

To drive your Historic or Concessional plated mini you MUST be a current member of an authorised club such as the Mini Car Club of NSW. If you are not, you will be fined and risk your licence, registration and insurance which could make you liable for any personal injury caused in an accident with your car. So please don’t take the risk! Renew your membership ASAP!