With the spread of COVID 19 (Coronavirus) causing cancellations of major events the world over members of the Mini Car Club of NSW committee are working with information from Motorsport Australia and the Australian Government to formulate plans for attending this year’s events.
As at 23rd March ALL social events and meetings have been cancelled or postponed until further notice
For daily updates please refer to: https://www.health.gov.au/
- Any person who has returned from ANY overseas travel in the 14 days prior to any event is to remain in self-isolation and NOT TO ATTEND
- Any Person who is displaying ANY cold or flu symptoms in the lead up to any event is NOT TO ATTEND.
- Should any person start displaying these symptoms during an event they are asked to immediately report that fact to the organisers and to self-isolate.
- Any person who has had any unprotected contact with any known or suspected Covid 19 case in the 14 days before any event is NOT TO ATTEND
- All participants will be strongly encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser throughout the event.
- All participants are required to maintain a 1.5 metre separation between each other and avoid contact.
- Any coughs or sneezes should be caught with a tissue or an inner elbow to prevent spread of airborne molecules.
We will keep you updated as soon as possible of any changes via our website, Facebook page or email if possible.
Mini Car Club of NSW